We ensure to deliver optimum quality service to our clients. Therefore, to avoid any inconvenience we recommend our clients to read our following terms and conditions carefully, before placing their order.
Once you place your order with us, you are liable to follow our terms and conditions. If you have any query, feel free to talk to our customer support representative.
We are present here to offer you the paramount service, therefore, we request you to read the following terms and conditions with full concentration. Once you pay for an order, ultimately you will agree the following clauses. For more information you can connect with our customer support anytime.
FREE REVISION POLICY
- Clients can send back their writing assignments unlimited number of times for revision, till they are not satisfied with the content. We will revise it free of cost.
- If you didn’t submitted the content for revision within 72 hours then revisions will be charged.
- Amendments will be made at the basic level; else for in-depth revisions you shall have to pay a nominal fee.
COMPLETE REFUND POLICY
- If the customers are not satisfied with the delivered content, even after revisions then their complete amount is refunded.
- If the customers didn’t charged back within 3 working days or within the allotted time, then no refunds will be made.
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
- Your orders will only be cancelled if it is not assigned to our writer’s team
- In such case, your amount will not be refunded.
- We also cancel orders, if the client fails to make the payment within the given time period or under critical circumstances.
PURE CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
- We strictly maintain our client’s confidentiality and no information are passed on.
BREACH OF CONTRACT POLICY
- We provide our clients free hand to talk to our customer service representative to solve issues or queries.
- If you fail to follow our terms and conditions, then we are liable to take serious legal actions against you.
Notice: True Essay Help is authorised to amend, add or remove any point from the above discussed terms and conditions.